CODE OF CONDUCT / Principles
By participating in the forum, the users agree to the following principles:
- Remain respectful at all times and use appropriate language in their contributions.
- Mutually respect each other's individual perspectives / opinions.Ensure that no user is quoted (neither by the contributor's personal name nor by his or hers company's or organisation's name) in any communications, without having her or his written consent before.
- Any use of information particularly where quoted verbatim (exact same words, even if not attributed) should be avoided, as it can be more easily
- connected to a person by their knowledge.
- The discussion forum should not be used to share any advertisements.
- Events and documents should not be shared via the forum, but preferably via the Library and Event Calendar sections of the platform.