Founder of SustainabilityCorp is a Practitioner in International Trade Relations; an Adviser on International Policy and Strategy in Trade and Industrial Development.
My Practice Mission is to: "Advise on Global Policies & Practices for sustainable development in trade and industry.
In addition to ongoing professional activities, I seek to engage in the following activities:
1. Provide Advice on National & International Regulatory Mechanisms, Trade Actions, or Trade Defense Instruments to: 1) Implement International Trade Agreements, 2) Enforce Sustainable Policies & Regulations in the Trade and Industrial sectors, 3) Conduct International Commerce, and 4) Develop vital economic & business sectors
2. Initiate Policy Solutions in Developing International Trade Relations to Safeguard: 1) National Initiatives in Growth Sectors, 2) National Sustainable Development Agenda, and 3) Trade & Industry Sustainability Initiatives
3. Advise Government and Corporate Stakeholders on National and Regional Policy Response vis-à-vis International Trade Practices
My ongoing professional activities since the setting up of SustainabilityCorp are to:
1. (SDG 17) - Participate with UN and other international organizations to develop policy and strategy solutions, and actions, to track the 19 targets and 25 indicators of SDG 17 on partnerships, leading to developing national, regional, and international economic, business, and cross-sector partnerships, including development cooperation nationally and internationally. Moreover, monitor reporting and progress, and review of responses and application of measurements and metrics in national initiatives, projects, and reporting.
2. (SDG 12) - Engage with international sustainable development organizations to promote sustainable consumption and production goals and targets and advise on initiatives and programs within the SDG leading to the 2030 framework, including a review of SCP national actions plans. Additionally, engage in review of voluntary and applicable standards and measures in relation to bio trade and green economy goods and services.
(SDG 9) - Monitor developments in industrial partnerships, manufacturing value-added, and access to industrial technologies. Additionally, continue promoting Mfg-SMEs’ partnership models in sustainable trade.